Tired of adding numbers twice just to be certain you are correct? Problem solved.
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual “tape.” Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual “tape.”
- Undo an unlimited number of times
- Virtual tape visible while adding or switch to edit screen to view tape in a full window
- selecting rows in edit mode adds virtual checkmarks to aid in checking your work
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Key sound or mute option
- Five different button sounds to select
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small ‘0’ and ’00’ keys